Shipping Policy and Returns
There is one shipping fee per standard order, which will be automatically calculated for you on your order. All shipping fees currently displayed on the website are based on an order weight of up to 5kgs. Purchases where the total weight of the order exceeds 5kgs may incur extra costs. Standard delivery will be within two to three working days for North Island and three to 5 working days for South Island locations. Higher fees apply for Island to Island Delivery, Rural Delivery and Saturday Delivery (please advise on your order if you require Saturday Delivery).
If, for any reason, we are unable to process your order due to insufficient courier charges being assigned at checkout, we will contact you to arrange additional charges.
If you need items delivered in a rural location, please indicate so when prompted at checkout. If the delivery address is in a rural location but Urban shipping is selected, we will contact you to arrange additional shipping charges prior to processing your order.
A re-direction fee will apply if the original address provided by you is incorrect or the courier is unable to get into the address due to gates and buzzers, so please check all your recipient’s details to ensure delivery is speedy.
Delivery is generally within 2-3 business days for orders received before 5 PM Monday through Friday subject to availability of stock and other considerations.
2-3 days for North Island and 3-5 days for South Island
Rural deliveries can take up to 5 days additional to standard area delivery dependent on area so please be aware of this additional time frame when ordering.
Please include a telephone number when you make your order, especially if there may be impediments to be considered at the time of delivery.
Please note: all prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
1. Our aim is for standard delivery to be within three working days for North Island and five working days for South Island, however we will notify you by phone or email should we be unable to meet that target.
2. Pampa Limited does not accept responsibility for any goods not signed for on delivery. Work addresses are acceptable but please do state delivery hours and all necessary information such as the building number, level or office name.
3. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM, excluding public holidays). Your parcel should arrive within 2-3 if the address you've provided is in the North Island. If we encounter any problems processing or shipping your order you will be contacted within two business days. Orders travelling within the North Island are generally delivered in 1-2 days and orders for the South Island are generally delivered in 3-5 days. Any orders being delivered to rural addresses can take up to 5 days due to infrequent schedules of Rural Couriers –on all parcels we cannot guarantee the exact day or time of a delivery.
4. If you haven’t received your parcel within 5 days, please contact us on or via the contact form on our site.
5. Couriers can sometimes experience difficulties in delivering to apartments or gated areas because 1) there is no safe place to leave deliveries when no one is home; 2) some apartments are security coded and access to these buildings is difficult. Please ensure that someone will be home to receive your order or consider sending the delivery to a work address. Re-direction charges will apple if the courier has to return to that apartment again to deliver the order.
6. Our products can be delivered straight to your door anywhere in New Zealand. Postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase.
Orders on Public Holidays
7. An order submitted by a Customer before 1:00 pm on Public Holidays ,Anzac Day or at any time on Good Friday, Easter Sunday or Christmas Day shall not be accepted by Pampa Limited immediately at checkout but shall be deemed to have been accepted at 1:05 pm on Anzac Day or 12:05 am on the day following Good Friday, Easter Sunday or Christmas Day (as the case may be).
8. Whether you are trying our products for the first time or you are buying as a special gift for someone; your satisfaction is the biggest focus point for our team. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your product when it arrives, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
10. Waiheke Island: As of 3 February 2020, all orders made with a shipping address on Waiheke Island must choose the delivery option "Auckland - Waiheke". Auckland "Urban" and Auckland "Rural" do not apply as delivery options for Waiheke Island delivery addresses. Waiheke Island purchases with the incorrect shipping option will be cancelled and refunded or the customer charged for the correct shipping cost as per the right delivery option.
Shipping of Generic Caps for Stanley Thermos
[Tapón cebador genérico para termo Stanley]
Purchases of up to two (2) Caps only can be shipped at the special delivery cost of $3.50 when following the instructions below:
a) When you're in your cart [carrito], under the order summary, make sure the location is correct. Select "New Zealand" as the country, and your applicable location within New Zealand below.
b) Once this is done, you'll need to select an option from the drop down menu within that location. If you scroll down to the bottom of the drop down menu, you'll see an option called "Only Tapón Cebador / Pourer Cap". Please select it and click "checkout".
c) Once you're at checkout, please enter your exact address, completing all mandatory fields.
d) Any additional information that you need to provide, please add to the order's "comments".
This offer is for up to two (2) caps only and cannot be used for the purchase of any other products or for the purchase of more than two (2) caps.
Orders for anything other than one (1) or two (2) Stanley Thermos Caps that select the "Only Tapón Cebador / Pourer Cap" shipping option will be cancelled and refunded or charged the full applicable delivery fee, depending on the customer's preference.
Your satisfaction is our main priority at Pampa Limited. If your item is deemed faulty upon receipt or is not as described, we will gladly exchange the item or refund your account. All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 14 days of purchase. Items must be returned in their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to you receiving them, must still be in an unused and saleable condition.
To return an item, please send us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Your Order number if known (appears on the top of the confirmation email)
Your name and shipping address
A description of the fault on the item you are returning
Whether you would like a refund, issue a store credit or exchange. If you wish to exchange it for a different item, please include the name and quantity of the replacement item.